You will play an integral role by providing administrative support to the team at SPIE. This role will provide valuable experience in HR, recruiting, document control and marketing and business development. Your tasks may include:
- Human resource systems implementation and support.
- Recruitment of engineers and technicians including setting up and populating the employment database.
- Customer Relationship Management and reporting using Salesforce.
- Assist in the production of marketing material
- Tendering support.
- Well presented, experienced and a motivated individual who is seeking to provide insightful analysis in an evolving business environment and provide support to the team where required.
- Commercial acumen or an aptitude to progress these skills.
- A positive “can do“ attitude.
- Ideally you will be a Bachelor of Commerce student, or come from a background with experience in management or human resources.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication - both oral and written with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, colleagues and clients.
This opportunity is open to both current and recent graduates.
Part-time and full-time positions are available.
To apply, forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further openings and opportunities, visit SPIE's website.